Prof. Cameron Keith Richards
Chulalongkorn University, Thailand
- Professor Cameron Richards is an Australian academic with extensive experience of working in the Asia-Pacific region
- Visiting Professor of Department of Lifelong Education, Faculty of Education, Chulalongkorn University (August - December 2015)
- As well as being based at UTM in Malaysia since 2007, he has also worked previously at Nanyang University Singapore, the Hong Kong Institute of Education and the University of Western Australia.
- He has a multi-disciplinary background which includes specializations in sustainability studies, policy research, academic research and writing methodology, leadership and organizational learning, educational technologies, intercultural communication, curriculum innovation, and new literacies.
- Chair of UTM’s SUSTiP Research Group (Sustainable STI policy solutions for industry, government and society)